by THOMAS on Jan 4, 2012 • 12:54 am
Welcome to Soft-Touch Spinal Care & Wellness Center of Vancouver!
We are a natural medicine clinic that is devoted to treating the whole individual.
We specialize in treating the spine and the extremities and offer a broad base of natural healing approaches, including nutritional therapy, nutritional counseling, massage therapy, active & passive release techniques.
Hello ~ welcome to Soft Touch Spinal Care and Wellness. We are a natural medicine clinic and are dedicated to treating the individual by focusing on the underlying cause of their health issues. With a broad base of healing approaches including nutritional therapy and counseling, massage therapy, myotonic facilitation technique, spinal decompression, active and passive release, and pre-active stretching programs, we are able to resolve some of the most challenging cases. My name is Thomas Taylor and I am a graduate of Western States University of Chiropractic. I am also board certified with the Chiropractic Council of Extremity Practitioners and specialize in treating all areas of the body including shoulders, elbows, wrist, hands, hips, knees, ankles and feet. I also specialize in foot problems, orthotic casting, and fitting. Philosophically I believe that it is soft tissue (muscles, tendons, and ligaments) that controls joint movement and therefore all joint related problems are really soft tissue problems. I do not specialize in “racking and cracking” but instead use a variety of soft tissue and joint mobilization techniques to restore normal muscle and joint function.
The following is a brief listing of some of the health issues that we specialize in treating:
• Shoulder problems, including rotator cuff syndrome, sprains/strains, adhesive capsulitis (Frozen shoulder), and
• Knee & hip problems, including degenerative arthritis & ligament strains/sprains
• Foot & ankle problems, including sprains/strains, plantar fascitis, flat feet, bone spurs, and orthotic casting
• Sugar handling problems, including diabetes & hyperglycemia
• Digestive problems, including gastritis (heartburn), gastroesophogeal reflux (GERD)
• Gall bladder problems, including gall stones, gall bladder attacks, and post gall bladder removal syndrome
• Bowel & bladder problems, including diarrhea, constipation, bladder infections, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and
I use only natural techniques, including spinal and extremity adjustments, such supportive soft-tissue therapies as massage and active release, and appropriate dietary adjustments & supplementation. Please feel free to call the clinic for further information about any of our services.
— Dr. Thomas B. Taylor III, D.C., C.C.E.P